The Technology, Inequality and Migration work stream of the UKRI GCRF Hub on South-South migration is in the process of inviting membership of its International Advisory Panel.
The terms of reference for this Panel are to:
- Be a sounding board for our emerging ideas on research and practice in the use of digital technologies by migrants to reduce inequality
- Provide technical advice and support as we work with migrants to develop relevant technologies with them
- Be familiar with the context of migrant use of technology in one or more of the corridors
- Be willing to make appropriate introductions to relevant partners for our work within the Hub
- Be willing to respond to questions we have in their areas of expertise
- Share new information on a regular basis about migrants and technology to help us remain informed about the latest developments in this rapidly evolving field
- Participate in three 90 minute updating online video-meetings a year
- If possible be involved in one face-to-face meeting a year, preferably in one of our corridor locations.
Latest update 10th June 2019