We are committed to sharing our research outputs on technology and migration widely, openly and freely. These take the form of journal articles, conference papers or presentations, workshops and blog posts, and are listed with the most recent at the top of each section (together with links where available).
- Harindranath, G. and Unwin, T. (forthcoming 2019), Dec 15th, Digital technologies and migration: Reducing inequalities or creating new ones?, TREO Talk, International Conference on Information Systems, 15th December, Munich, Germany.
- Harindranath, G. (2019) Digital technologies, migration and inequality, Presentation, Copenhagen Business School-Royal Holloway School of Management Joint Workshop, 16th September, Royal Holloway, UK.
Workshops and panels
- Unwin, T. (2019) Panel discussion. How to improve data security and ethics when using big data, UCL Workshop on big data and migration, 3rd July 2019, London.
- Unwin, T. (2019) Working with, not for: migrants, technology and inequalities, Posted, 14th October 2019
- Harindranath, G. (2019) Why migrant technology research needs ‘values’ at its core, MIDEQ.org, Posted 31st August 2019
For blogs posted by other colleagues within MIDEQ, please see MIDEQ Blogs.
Latest update 2nd December 2019